Accident Reconstruction with TripDAWG
If one of your fleet vehicles is involved in an accident, it is important to know what happened and why. As a fleet manager, gathering the necessary information about the collision is essential to help prove the innocence of the driver both for insurance purposes and for potential litigation.
Collision reconstruction is the ability to understand events that occurred before, during, and after a collision. Telematics is extremely useful for this purpose as it provides a complete record of all events and allows you to view, analyze, and interpret collision data. A full profile of speed, RPMs, and acceleration values are presented in an all-in-one view.
TripDAWG Collision Reconstruction offers:
- A fast and easy to use solution for analyzing collision data
- Optimize and simplifies the data into a simple dashboard
- Provides the necessary information to improve logistics and decision-making
- Provides a better understanding of the overall accident as it occurred by determining Point of Impact
- Increases overall fleet safety by reducing poor behavior in drivers
- Reduces potential accidents
If any of these benefits resonate with your organization and would improve your fleet insights and management, then give us a call today. We get help you get started with your TripDAWG telematics and accident reconstruction capabilities.