ELD Electronic Logging Device
TripDAWG ELD powered by Geotab is a FMCSA 395.15 compliance solution for Hours of Service (HOS) and Daily Vehicle Inspection Reporting.
Easy to install, Easy to use, Easy to manage.
- Installation of Go Device: plug-n-play into trucks ECM
(6, 9, 14, 16 pin heavy duty harness)
- Download Geotab Drive on your smart phone or tablet (Android or iOS)
- Log-in to Geotab Drive with your credentials
- Choose your vehicle, complete DVIR
Driver Friendly Features
The user-friendly dashboard and intuitive workflow guides drivers step-by-step. Night mode available for easier viewing in the dark.
- Automatic duty status changes and quick touch exemptions
- Electronically-generated Duty Status graph
- Pop-up reminders for drivers to verify logs, add shipments and other tasks
Strengthen ELD Compliance with Alerts
- Minimize HOS violations with in-app driver warnings
- Get real-time alerts for violations and drivers not logged in
- Compliance managers can track driver logs, violations and hours remaining in MyGeotab
Simplify Vehicle Inspections
Geotab ELD provides a complete end-to-end inspection workflow for Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR). Inspections show defects, who identified the defect and who repaired it. Drivers can select either pre-trip or post-trip inspection.
- Customize your defects list
- Print vehicle inspection reports right from MyGeotab
- Automatically notify the mechanic when a DVIR is completed and a repair is needed