We develop our own software and use the Geotab ecosystem to provide intelligent
technology for our customers. We are fortunate to be located in beautiful, Auburn, CA. Our
office is a short drive away from great biking, snow skiing, and water sports. A great place to
work, play, live and enjoy life.
Do you love working with people? Are you talented at focusing your energy toward finding
solutions? Do you enjoy helping others achieve their goals? If so, you might fit very well into our Fleet Services Consultant (FSC) Team. As such, you would partner with our customers to help them achieve success with their business needs and objectives. Consultants also help us discover our customers’ current and future priorities, and we respond to their valuable feedback with new and improved products and solutions. Fleet Services Consultants must love technology and have experience with all levels of corporate communication.
The FSC will engage customers to understand what success looks like for their organization. This connection will be strengthened through strategic discovery meetings at regular intervals to ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions
• Use expertise to discover, demonstrate, and deliver solutions to customers
• Work with marketing team to deliver meaningful messages through multiple channels
• Deliver an “Elite” customer experience by utilizing our customer success program
• Reach out to existing customers to support their technology transformation
• Work closely with your team and partners to expand our solution offerings
• Remain current on industry trends, Geotab products, services, partnerships, and our
competitors’ products and services; attend relevant conferences, seminars, etc.
• Engage in continuous learning opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or Technology
• 2+ years experience on a Customer Success (Account Management/Consultation) Team
within a technology company, SaaS preferred
• Experience in the trucking industry a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills to articulate information and action
plans to all levels (Connection is key!)
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
• Intermediate Excel Skills
• Excellent problem solving and discovery skills a must
What does our team enjoy about VLC?
• Team collaboration with a focus on personal growth
• Management team who listens and embraces core values
• Great accommodations (height-adjustable desks, comfortable chairs, two screens,
• Healthy snacks, coffee bar
• Medical, dental, vision, matching savings plan, life insurance
Our Core Values
We have a collaborative company atmosphere where everyone participates in our success. VLC is NOT just a place to work. We strive to offer the opportunity for you to make a difference, share your ideas, and be part of the success. Our knowledgeable team members embrace our core values: Committed, Connecting, Caring, and Capable. We take pride and enjoyment in supporting each other’s growth while conquering goals we thought were unreachable.