“Don’t get caught with an expired registration because of an unresolved owner citation.”
Registration renewals cannot be completed when the owner or lessee has unpaid Owner Responsibility Citations (ORC) on record.
Here are the steps to resolve your citation before your registration expires:
- Obtain court and citation information
- Reach out to the courthouse to pay citation
- Receive a DL-106R in the mail
- DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPE
- Mail the Closed envelope to VLC to process with your renewal
- Receive your renewed registration
Proof of clearance and proper filing procedures must be followed. If you are unsure, contact us… our team can help.