Your drivers need to be qualified in order to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). There are a number of components to a complete Driver Qualification, so first, let’s review what is required.
What is required for Driver Qualification?
- DOT Application for Employment
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR)
- Safety Performance History
- Certificate or Road Test/CDL
- Annual Driver’s List of Convictions
- Medical Card/National Registry verification
Are Your Records Complete? What is the Remedy?
- Audit your files
- Make the corrections
- Take notes
- Use a software to manage (DQM Connect will identify what is missing, which drivers are compliant, and date stamp everything. No more combing through paper for hours trying to identify discrepancies)
Our new software, DQM Connect, will streamline this task. Not just for new hires but for all the annual reviews, requirements and organizing what you have then highlighting so you will have what you need to complete for qualification.
Schedule a demo today. It is a game changer!!!