Monitor your valuable fleet assets when they’re on the road and off with GPS tracking. The ability to locate and recover equipment is essential in protecting your investments. Asset trackers feature a ruggedized design and long battery life, suitable for outdoor use and harsh weather. Solar asset tracking devices are also available.
Why Geotab and TripDAWG
Enhance fleet asset management with deeper insights into how your assets are being used. Report on true asset utilization, dwell time, yard movements and yard entry and exit times. Integration with Geotab and TripDAWG means that you can follow trends on asset usage and location directly from MyGeotab.
Save Time and Money
Know where your assets are when you need them, and limit time spent looking for forgotten equipment and tools. GPS asset tracking is ideal for a wide range of assets and fleets in every industry:
- Transportation and logistics
- Oil, gas, and mining
- Police and first responders
This integrated solution is ideal for helping right size your fleet and cut maintenance costs.
- Rugged design and easy to install
- Dynamic tracking (1 ping per day, ping upon movement)
- Self-sustaining solar power
- Battery powered (USB rechargeable and replaceable battery options)
- Re-chargeable (connection to taillights) Asset Monitoring
Easily monitor the status and condition of your assets remotely. Set up immediate alerts for entering or exiting a geofenced zone, temperature and light change, impact, and other thresholds.